1. being spanked for something I didn't do
2. getting sticky from honey at my kindergarten's teddy-bear picnic
3. getting detention in fourth grade for leaving school and going home at lunchtime..and not coming back
4. taking my dad to the hospital when he fell while hiking and came home wicked bloody
5. my dog poky
6. the pink ked's I owned for one day/ chewed up by memory five.
6. the library elevator
7. the giant wooden shoe climbing structure in my grade-school
8. my dad leaving to go to a funeral in eastern montana, being gone a really long time.
9. my mom falling down on the ice outside.
10. my brother getting angry and throwing a chair in my bedroom.
11. liking the chicago cubs to get a boy's attention in the 5th grade.
12. my cat jellybean dying. he was the only cat I ever liked and I still miss him.
13. ripping my favorite purple pants
14. sitting close to my mom and eating popcorn
15. watching the wizard of oz and hiding under a blanket
16. my dad telling me the first time he saw the flying monkeys it was in a theater and he nearly peed his pants.
17. being frustrated in highschool
18. being frightened by highschool
19. being silly then sad in highschool
20. leaving early from highschool
21. getting lost on a train in germany
22. the day i met matthew he was in the backyard. He had a red plaid shirt on.
23. the day we got married it was really hot out..but I never noticed.
24. the day I gave birth to Ramona she stopped crying when i sang to her.
25. the day I gave birth to Sam i am pretty sure he smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment