Wednesday, January 5, 2011

twentyfive thoughts about me.

1. I am a Mom.
2. I am an educator.
3. I believe that infancy to 3 is one of the most important developmental and fragile times for children.
4. I believe that the care and opportunities offered to small children should be thoughtful and deliberate.
5. I believe in silly.
6. I love the wiggles.
7. i love mr. rogers.
8. i love children's literature.
9. i love napping.
10. I am 31.
11. I am married.
12. I have two children.
13. and a dog.
14. I will never own a fish because the fragile life-span concerns me.
15. i believe in structure.
16. and chaos.
17. Somethings should always stay the same.
18. like lunch-time.
19. I am starting a blog because it helps me to write things down.
20. Sharing them makes the process less lonely.
21. i really enjoy musical theater.
22. jello
23. and baby carrots.
24. Helping parents and providers provide the best nurturing care for their children is incredibly important to me.
25. I think it might be my life goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment